My Schedule

My Schedule

 7th June Dinner with frds...

14st June Dinner with family...

15th June - 20th July - HK Trip...

 My updates usually on Monday - Thursday

Please give some support

 with love

Wednesday 2 June 2010

RYZA Dress



ViVi 6-7
 
First, when I saw it "OMG, I going to get it"

So, that's right.  The dress arrive 2 weeks ago.
But didn't have time to put up.
I couldn't stop tryin' it on

Let's look closer...


This dress cost 14,700YEN comes in two colours.
White / Blue
But, it's out of stock in all the store.


6 comments:

  1. Cuuutee! I want that! X3 I want some cute clothes too :´3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, TOO GORGEOUS!! Love, love the sleeves! Worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a romantic and lovely dress, I bet it looks so beautiful on you. And it's great you got it before it sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love the dress too...Actually not a dress..got trouser inside XD

    Yes, Jenny ^_^ i know is worth it coz i love it soon as i saw it LOL

    Thank you, yeh Im glad I brought it before it sold out! I will take some pics soon when i try it on.

    Thx for comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so sweet :D Yeah, lucky you for getting before it sold out~

    ReplyDelete