My Schedule

My Schedule

 7th June Dinner with frds...

14st June Dinner with family...

15th June - 20th July - HK Trip...

 My updates usually on Monday - Thursday

Please give some support

 with love

Thursday 3 June 2010

Shopping day


* Forget about my messy hair ,didn't fix it before I took this pic.
Base -  Paul & Joe Foundation Primer
Lancome concealer
Loose Powder
Cheeks - Rimmel base cream blusher
Missha light pink blusher
(I usually apply darker pink as a base then lighter in front to balance the tone)
Eyes - Mixing colour with brown eye-shadow palette
Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner
Visee liquid EyeLiner
(I usually apply brown eyeshadow on the edge instead of eyeliner)
Eye-lashes - MAC and cheap one's from SASA
(I added two layer)
  Dior lip blam and Chanel lip-stick
I'm so happy that I ordered Jewerich 3 kinds of eyelashes
and also mineral powder, since I'm heading to HK, so the items will ship to my HK address
I will post it out soon I have received it!

7 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks very beautiful and natural! That's great you will receive the eyelashes soon, I can't wait to see them on you^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute with "messy" hair too *0* haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait till you review jewerich lashes too ^_^

    i love your hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup is bretty. So beutifull and natural. :#3. And your hair is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for comment ^_^
    yup i will put up soon as i recevie it .

    o...>_< no, this messy hair arent pretty at all...HAHA thanks comment anyway,

    yupyup, need to get hair cut!

    haha i like natural look. but still look heavy for me ...LOL

    thanks comments , love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! Your hair may be "messy" but I must say how much that color looks beautiful on you ♥

    Did you just use sasa bulk lashes? I am tempted to do an order from sasa, but still wavering about lashes ^_^;; Any info on which ones you got would be helpful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for comment. ^_^ im thinking of changing my hair colour tho...haha
    I brought the box for lashes from sasa two years ago, i just dig them out lately..LOL o I really like your blog. I guess u probly have more experience then me choosen the correct lashes

    ReplyDelete