My Schedule

My Schedule

 7th June Dinner with frds...

14st June Dinner with family...

15th June - 20th July - HK Trip...

 My updates usually on Monday - Thursday

Please give some support

 with love

Friday 11 June 2010

Re-design the lashes


Last week, I was borringgg.  So end up cuting my lashes to transform other looking.

I used these lashes I brought long time ago from SASA.

So, I thought add extra layer would look nicer...  
MAC Lashes and the SASA lashes.


I'm then cut 4 pairs from lashes...2layers each
These are for the side of your eyelid.
Sooo random.

Guys, I'll be leaving in the next 3 days.  I'm not exciting about it.
But I made a big list of things I'm going to get!
I shocked myself when I read back...

But anyway,  I will try my best to update my trip!
Specially places and food.. Yum,Yum <3
Also reviews of some make up's and photos of my list of products 

I love false lashes
I'm going to buy Eyemazing, Dimond lash, melleish and also taiwan brand


Just now, I only listen to JPOP...
I often check for updates what albums out soon etc.
I was looking at magazines and saw a cover.
 
So, I went on youtube
I really like the song!!!!
But I think most of the JPOP are my favourite.
90% of song in my ipod are JPOP <3
I'm too crazy

Recently, I'm watching a new JP drama call "Moon Lover"
Casting: Kimura Takuya, Matsuda Shouta  and Keiko Kitagawa.
So far so good...

And I also have a movie by Sasaki Nozomi
I'm planning to watch it on my way to HK.
I desprately what to watch it since the movie is producing.
Hahaha....Willl rate the movie soon!

Sooo, check for my updates!

6 comments:

  1. stay safe and have fun in hk ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eyelashes! \(*^ ^*)/ Anyway gonna follow you now~~~! =3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyelashes look great! It's very creative to cut them and make new styles.

    I hope your trip will be safe and interesting. Please post many photos! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun tracking down your lash purchases!! Great brands on your want list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you bought them? =D the jewerich eyeslahes?=D

    ReplyDelete