My Schedule

My Schedule

 7th June Dinner with frds...

14st June Dinner with family...

15th June - 20th July - HK Trip...

 My updates usually on Monday - Thursday

Please give some support

 with love

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Hey Guys' I'm back!

Flyin' to HK...
Good News! I found my photo memory card...Happy me>_<

Brought a magazine to read when I can't sleep XD

Received the Jewerich eyelashes >3<
Will try on No.1 on thursday.
And also simples of only minerals!!! PopTeen models buy it too!

Also one piece from JB girl!
Totally fall in love with it when I saw it on ViVi mag

Love these hair care coz is Pink! HaHa
More pic will be update soon!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to hong kong! you're lucky that ur here till July...i'm leaving hong kong in less than 2 weeks! that makes me so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like you bought so many great things! I like those eyelashes^^

    ReplyDelete